Aliah Dolan - Santa Monica Therapist
- Therapy sessions are 50 minutes long, unless otherwise specified and are conducted at the office.
- Prior to your first session, I will send you some forms to fill out ahead of time so that we can get the most out of the initial session.
- Your first session will be an initial assessment, during which I will ask you some questions about what is currently going on and we will set some preliminary goals.
- Sessions typically take place once per week, but some clients prefer to come more frequently initially.
- While I typically prefer in-person sessions, Skype or telephonic sessions are possible on a case-by-case basis. Regular fees apply.
- Therapy is an ongoing, individual process -- this means that there is no "typical" number of sessions. The number of sessions needed to resolve issues will become clearer as we progress. This being said, many people who are using insurance to cover the expense of therapy are given a limited number of sessions by their insurance company.
- A 50-minute individual session is $105, a 50-minute couples' session is $125, and a 90-minute group session is $35. I offer a limited number of sliding scale sessions based upon ability to pay.
- I accept cash, checks, credit cards (online) and I am currently a MHN/HealthNet provider.
- I am happy to provide you with documentation which may help you to get reimbursement through your insurance company for an out-of-network claim.